Meet The Team
- Bachelor of Arts—Psychology—Macquarie University
- Masters of Health Science (Behavioural Science) – Sydney University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Applied Psychology—Macquarie University
- Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis by Dr Alan Fahey—The College of Medical Hypnosis
- EMDR Trained
- Statement of Attainment Life Skills Profile -16 (LSP-16)
- Mediation Trained
- Comcare Accredited
- SIRA (formerly Work Cover) Approved
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Justice of the Peace NSW
- Work and Development Order (WDO) scheme approved health practitioner sponsor
- Black-Belt in Goshin Kan Karate
- Student of Combatives
Navin is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia. He has worked in recruitment, child protection services, workers compensation, job networks and private practice providing psychological services for both corporate customers and private consumers (clients).
With over 10 years experience as a Psychologist one of his greatest strengths is his easy going professional approach.
Navin is not a Doctor, so please just call him “Nav”.
Head of Client Relationships and Strategic Growth
Manori is your first point of contact when you call Mind Over Matter.
A former Director and Business Owner, Manori has extensive knowledge and experience in (but not limited to) consulting, business development, and nurturing relationships.
Manori’s a very compassionate human being and will do what she can to support you. You’re in safe hands with Manori.
Tania, our former Head of Client Relationships, now looks after payments, receipts, and other number-related activities.
Tania has experience working in a range of business environments requiring a high level of customer service, problem-solving and attention to detail.
Previously running her own boutique hotel, Tania is very passionate about people, service and creating a positive environment for others.
Tania is South African born… that’s where the accent is from!