General Psychological services
- Psychological Assessment (biopsychosocial)
- Psychological Counselling
- An eclectic approach will be taken using evidence-based strategies such as (but not limited to) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Narrative therapy and Relaxation techniques.
- Clinical Hypnosis for smoking or other phobias or issues is available
Scroll down for an outline about costs.
Costs for Face-to-Face and Telehealth Assessments and Counselling
A receipt will be provided to lodge through Medicare Online to receive a $87.45 rebate with a current Mental Health Care Plan
If you are on Centrelink or cannot afford this fee, please speak to your Doctor to
Eftpos/VISA/Mastercard and AMEX accepted.
- There is no cost to you for accepted (or provisionally accepted) claims
Navin Goonniah is WentWest (formerly ATAPS) Registered
- No cost with approved WentWest referrals
- Click here to be directed to the downloadable form
- See your GP and they can complete and send this for approval