General Psychological services
- Psychological Assessment (biopsychosocial)
- Psychological Counselling
- An eclectic approach will be taken using evidence-based strategies such as (but not limited to) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Narrative therapy and Relaxation techniques.
- Clinical Hypnosis for smoking or other phobias or issues is available
Scroll down for an outline about costs.
Costs for Face-to-Face counselling and Telehealth
A receipt will be provided to lodge through Medicare Online to receive a $87.45 rebate with a current Mental Health Care Plan
If you are on Centrelink or cannot afford this fee, please speak to your Doctor to complete a WentWest Mental Health Referral.*
- Letters for University, completion of paperwork etc will incur a cost from $50.
- This is an email based guidance service.
- Just send Mind Over Matter an email with an understanding of the current issues you are experiencing.
- Mind Over Matter will email back a questionnaire with some questions to determine the appropriateness of the service.
- Cost – $50 per email or 5 emails for $225 (save $25)
MindoverPhone – Phone Counselling
- It may be difficult to afford the time to come into office but you’d like to hear a comforting voice.
- Call (02) 88966066 to schedule an appointment. Advise the administration team that it is a phone session.
- Cost – $140
- You may be entitled to the Medicare rebate.
- Approved WentWest referrals permit telehealth services.
Let us know what you require and we’ll see if it is something that can be accommodated
Eftpos/VISA/Mastercard and AMEX accepted.
- There is no cost to you for accepted (or provisionally accepted) claims
Navin Goonniah is WentWest (formerly ATAPS) Registered
- No cost with approved WentWest referrals
- Click here to be directed to the downloadable form
- See your GP and they can complete and send this for approval