General Psychological services
- Psychological Assessment (biopsychosocial)
- Psychological Counselling
- An eclectic approach will be taken using evidence-based strategies such as (but not limited to) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Narrative therapy and Relaxation techniques.
- Clinical Hypnosis for smoking or other phobias or issues is available
Scroll down for an outline about costs.
- This is an email based guidance service.
- Just send Mind Over Matter an email with an understanding of the current issues you are experiencing.
- Mind Over Matter will email back a questionnaire with some questions to determine the appropriateness of the service.
- Cost – $50 per email or 5 emails for $225 (save $25)
- MindoverPhone – Phone Counselling
- It may be difficult to afford the time to come into office but you’d like to hear a comforting voice.
- Call (02) 88966066 to schedule an appointment. Advise the administration team that it is a phone session.
- Cost – $120
- You may be entitled to the Medicare rebate.
- Approved WentWest referrals permit telehealth services.
Let us know what you require and we’ll see if it is something that can be accommodated
Costs for Face-to-Face counselling
For private clients, patients or consumers:
- Psychological Assessment (60minutes) —$150 per hour
- Psychological Assessment Report (if required) from $550.00 subject to the work required.
- Psychological Counselling Sessions—60 minutes—$150 per hour*
- Travel—$1 per kilometre
- Letters for University, completion of paperwork etc will incur a cost of $110 (GST incl).
Open fortnightly on Saturdays at cost of $140 per hour.
*Bulk-billing available with current Mental Health Care Plan for clients, patients or consumers receiving Centrelink payments or under significant financial stress.
If you are experiencing significant financial stress and are unemployed ask your Doctor to complete a WentWest Mental Health Referral.
Eftpos/VISA/Mastercard and AMEX accepted.
Under Work Safe NSW:
- There is no cost to you for accepted (or provisionally accepted) claims
Navin Goonniah is WentWest (formerly ATAPS) Registered
- No cost with approved WentWest referrals
- See your GP and they can complete and send this for approval
Navin Goonniah is a registered NDIS Provider
- For more information go to https://www.ndis.gov.au/index.html or call the NDIS on 1800 800 110.