Navin Goonniah – Registered Psychologist
- Bachelor of Arts—Psychology—Macquarie University
- Masters of Health Science (Behavioural Science) – Sydney University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Applied Psychology—Macquarie University
- Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis by Dr Alan Fahey—The College of Medical Hypnosis
- Mediation Trained
- Comcare Accredited
- SIRA (formerly Work Cover) Approved
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Justice of the Peace NSW
- Work and Development Order (WDO) scheme approved health practitioner sponsor
- Black-Belt in Goshin Kan Karate
- Student of Combatives
Navin is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia. He has worked in recruitment, child protection services, workers compensation, job networks and private practice providing psychological services for both corporate customers and private consumers (clients).
With over 10 years experience as a Psychologist one of his greatest strengths is his easy going professional approach.
Navin is not a Doctor, so please just call him “Nav”.
Christopher Fryirs – Registered Psychologist
- Bachelor of Science – Psychology – Macquarie University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Psychology—Macquarie University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Psychological Practice – Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – University of Western Sydney
Chris has been a registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Association (AHPRA) since 2007. He has worked in both Government and non-Government roles, with youth and adults.
Chris has extensive experience in working with mood disorders, substance dependence and behaviour regulation. He has an eclectic approach grounded in cognitive behavioural approaches.
He has worked extensively in the criminal justice system working with the rehabilitation of both youth and adult offenders.
Chris has a strong belief that we should maintain our mental health like we do our physical health, so come book a session.
Manori – Head of Client Relationships
A former Director and Business Owner, Manori has extensive knowledge and experience in (but not limited to) consulting, business development, and nurturing relationships.
Manori’s a very compassionate human being and will do what she can to support you. You’re in safe hands with Manori.
Tania Karshagen – Accounts
Tania has experience working in a range of business environments requiring a high level of customer service, problem-solving and attention to detail.
Previously running her own boutique hotel, Tania is very passionate about people, service and creating a positive environment for others.
Tania is South African born… that’s where the accent is from!