Navin Goonniah – Registered Psychologist
- Bachelor of Arts—Psychology—Macquarie University
- Masters of Health Science (Behavioural Science) – Sydney University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Applied Psychology—Macquarie University
- Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis by Dr Alan Fahey—The College of Medical Hypnosis
- Mediation Trained
- Comcare Accredited
- SIRA (formerly Work Cover) Approved
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Justice of the Peace NSW
- AHPRA Approved Supervisor for the 4+1 and 5+1 Programs
- Work and Development Order (WDO) scheme approved health practitioner sponsor
Navin is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia. He has worked in recruitment, child protection services, workers compensation, job networks and private practice providing psychological services for both corporate customers and private consumers (clients).
Navin is an Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency – Psychology Board-approved Supervisor, a registered NDIS and WentWest provider.
Check out reviews left on Doctoralia (please note Navin is not a Doctor but the website has Health Professional Listings) Navin Goonniah Reviews from Patients/Clients/Consumers